5 Reasons

• Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company - The Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company commonly known as PLDT, is the largest telecommunications company in the Philippines. PLDT was established on November 28, 1928, by an act of the Philippine legislature and approved by then Governor-General Henry L. Stimson by means of a merger of four telephone companies under operation of the American telephone company GTE -Because my father use to work for a telecommunication company -I want to learn about communications and electronics -I want experience how it’s like to be a telephone technician -I want to explore other things -I want to meet new individuals there My Expectation after the training is that I learn many things that is not being taught on the school, also I meet new people that could be my friend. • International Business Machines Corporation - an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. -I want to learn more about this big company -I want to see how things go inside a world famous company -I want to learn the things they usually do inside IBM -I want to meet new people there -I want to be part of a prestigious company My expectation after training would be, I will be more experience than before, I learn so many things that could be useful in the future. • GMA Network - a major commercial television & radio network in the Philippines. GMA Network is owned by GMA Network, Inc. a publicly listed company. Its first broadcast on television was on October 29, 1961, GMA Network (formerly known as DZBB TV Channel 7, RBS TV Channel 7, GMA Radio-Television Arts then GMA Rainbow Satellite Network) is commonly signified to as the "Kapuso Network" in reference to the outline of the company’s logo. It has also been called the “Christian Network” which refers to the apparent programming during the tenure of the new management, which took over in 1974. It is headquartered in the GMA Network Center in Quezon City and its transmitter is located at Tandang Sora Avenue, Barangay Culiat also in Quezon City. -I want to see some gma artist -I want to know how gma employees work -I want to learn how organized computers are in a network -I want to meet big bosses around the network -I would like to know more about my favorite tv network My Expectation if I ever be in gma network would be I have enough confident to travel in the metro than before and I will have experience working in a big network. • ABS-CBN Corporation - a diversified Filipino media conglomerate and the country's largest media and entertainment company. The corporation was formed by the merger of Alto Broadcasting System owned by James Lindenberg and Judge Antonio Quirino (the brother of then-Philippine President Elpidio Quirino) and the Chronicle Broadcasting Network owned by Don Eugenio Lopez, Sr. and the then-Philippine Vice-President Fernando Lopez. Founded on July 11, 1946 by James Lindenberg as Bolinao Electronics Corporation (BEC), it was incorporated as the ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation on February 1, 1967, shorted to simply ABS-CBN Corporation in 2010. The common shares of ABS were first offered in July 1992 while the PDR (Philippine Depository Receipt) of ABSP were offered in October 1999. -I want to see some star magic artists -I want to know if its true that its awesome to have ojt in abs -I want to learn more about computers -I want to know other people there -I want to have an experience being in the channel 2 My expectations if ever I have my ojt here would be awesome, I will be very proud that I have enter and work for a company like this. • TV5 - a major Filipino commercial television network based in Novaliches, Quezon City, Philippines. It is owned and operated by the ABC Development Corporation, solely owned by MediaQuest Holdings, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the beneficial trust fund of the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company headed by business tycoon Manuel V. Pangilinan. -Because I want to be part of the group of companies own by mvp. -This is a rising network, therefore it would be great to be part of the company development -I want to learn new things that would come from them -I want to learn many things about networking -I want to meet new people from there.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito