Reaction Paper (BLOOD DONATION)

BLOOD DONATION PNR IN AMA COMPUTER COLLEGE MALOLOS.


Last March 7, 2011 Monday AMA COMPUTER COLLEGE held a blood donation for those who are willing to give help to others. Many students really want to donate blood just for the grade and for the help also. That Day I was very excited because that day would be the first time I would donate a blood and I was also nervous because I don’t know what will happen to me after that thing.



When I already have the things needed I go to school full of confidence that I can donate blood because last Saturday I have watch in Eat bulaga and they said that 16 year old can donate blood in PNR or Philippine national Red cross.

But After an hour waiting, I decided to go down at 3rd floor to know if I can donate blood to pnr. First stage of knowing if I can donate is knowing my weight. After knowing my weight, I also know that I cannot donate blood to them, because my weight didn’t reach the right weight to donate blood.



After that I feel exhausted, because I thought I can donate blood, I thought I can help to others but my thoughts are wrong!

Well, i don’t have any choice but to just seat and do nothing. Even I didn’t donate blood I am still happy for those people that donate blood because they help people that really need help. I hope I can donate blood next time.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito