FOOD TRIP: Marty's Craklings

Photobucket


currently in the van waiting for my mother because we went in MALOLOS BAYAN to check up my little brother, because my little brothers eyes is kinda not natural and there is something about it and i thought it was not normal.




so anyway, i am with my little sister that time, we are like somehow killing time in waiting for my mother to come, while at the van i have saw the marty's cracklings and i have open it and eat it for a little while and also while waiting for my mother, and for sure i do share that food/snack with my kawaii little sister

Photobucket


every single seconds that pass the sky is turning to black/gray because sooner or later maybe the rain may fall.

i few more minutes my mother came and we just went straight at home.....

thanks for reading whether you like it or not...

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito