The Deadman, The Undertaker, The Phenom

Photobucket

Mark William Calaway (born March 24, 1965)[4] is an American professional wrestler, better known by his ring name The Undertaker.

The undertaker is one of the longest wrestler in wwe who is still continue acting and do wrestling. He is my most favorite wwe superstar of all. His style is so memorable and unforegetable being the scary and becoming a american bad ass.

I am a big fan of him and everytime i watch wwe smackdown, i always wait for the appearance of the deadman, because most of his appearance make some excitement and surprises to the audiences and viewers around the world.

My uncle and cousin tell an old story to me that before the undertaker always bring a casket in his entrance or having an eagle or something with him to make himself more scary.
Also they have tell to me he have faces the old generation star like hulk hogan.

Photobucket

Meeting or watching the undertaker live in action will be a very remarkable and so exciting moment in my life.
The undertake entrance maybe one of the longest entrance i have seen.

Photobucket

I have a lot things want to say about the phenom but now i can't because i am watching a video from phenomforever.com haha sorry guys...

till next time... all i can say is the undertaker is AWESOME!

Photobucket

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito