COLLEGE DIARY: NO SOURCE, NO ANSWER

Culture of source and said DSL, BROADBAND is popularly known in high school days of mine and very popular still in college. Because there are times that i really don't know the answer.

Like this picture i've taken last few weeks in the subject of CSCI01.
Photobucket

I am staring to this paper for almost an hour and still don't knwo what to do. I am looking around but many of them also don't know what to do.

Until one of my classmate teach to my seatmate what to do. actually my seatmate did'nt listen to my classmate so he just copy the answer my classmate saying..

When i have see that he is copying i already copy what he is copying and that what we called SOURCE.....or CHEATMATE?

haha i know that what i have done is wrong but i am just a student who really experience this things and i do believe all students copy also... :))

so TILL HERE AGAIN.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito