BLACK OUT XP

I am here to blog something i experience last few more weeks i guess and it make me irritate on the weather and the new government here in the philippines.

After a few hours after watching the news about the crazy weather being said by the PAGASA. They said the typhoon won't hit the bulacan but weather contradict the weather news. The weather is so bad when the time i started to go to sleep. The wind was so unatural and so noisy, i do hear the wind blowing outside and in the window of our house.

Photobucket

After the crazy noisy night by the wind brought by the typhoon
I wake up and went to school to know if there will be a classes because after that wind somehow like 12:00 am the power went out until i wake up. The School cancel the class for so many section and we are apart from the cancelation but many of my classmate went to school but did'nt went to the classroom but they just went to SM BALIWAG, and others went home just like me.

Photobucket

I am home but it was driving me crazy and more boring for doing nothing and staring for many times to others and other things my eyes can see.

Before the sun went out and become night i expected that the lights will be back but one of my classmate GM to me that the powers might back in a few more days like 2 to 3 days more. Then i started to panic because i think it was too hard to live without an electricity. I have called my bestfriend to inform that it can do happen to have no power in few more days.

Photobucket

7:00 pm at night i just take some pictures for some blog to post here. After eating we just talk for an hour with my sister and mother for a many nonsense thing.

Photobucket

After an almost 2 days of waiting to have an electricity/ power all over the luzon island,

9:00 pm i guess or almost 10 the powers come back and that was the great things happen to me in 2 days.... oh great!

Photobucket

thanks, i just share this XP of me...so thanks a lot....haha

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito