College Diary: My College stuff for 1st sem.

Since my college days have begin and unlike high school there will be no more many books and notebooks to be bring in the school.


In college you are just about to bring yourself, yourmind, your bag and 1 notebook, 1 notebook only for all the subjects or if you want seperately it is up to you.


The things i only bring since the first day and present is my
LAPTOP BAG.


Photobucket


-This bag of mine contains my ballpen and notebook but sometimes when i wanted to bring my laptop, i will bring it and put in in the bag, the Asus bag. ASUS is the brand of the LAPTOP. The laptop is not that expensive unlike the APPLE, sony of any popular brands.
The bag was to heavy when i put in my laptop.

-My Notebook.

Photobucket


-Things notebook contains every single lesson and lecture we tackle in every single day of my college days, but sometimes i am being lazy so i have'nt copy some of the lectures given and written by professors in the white board.


This is my shield and sword in every quiz and exam.

----------

Here is my schedule for the whole 1st semester.
well if you wanted to meet me or whatever i have a lot of free time haha.... just always treat me something...haha just kidding. ^^


Photobucket

------------

Everything i use in college is very important and needed to be appreciated because these things will help me a lot in my studies for right on and on and on..


Those things mean a lot to me because they always in my side to help me or sometimes to nothing just to stare at the professor and not listening.. If ever they can talk they will even help me more haha specially during seatworks and quizes... hoho. what the hell i am thinking, that will never happen because it was a non-living things.

---TILL NEXT BLOG..

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito