WWE SMACKDOWN

WWE Smackdown is a brand show from WWE and Smackdown soon to have a 600 EPISODES since they started last 1999.
Smackdown was created by VINCE MCMAHON

Photobucket

(first logo of smackdown)



Smackdown is my most favorite show among wwe raw and the others, because my favorite superstar is in there and i like the story of the rivalrys. I am aware that wwe wrestling was just an act and not really real like they are truly fighting.
But i like watching the show and i enjoy it.

Photobucket


When i was a little i already watch smackdown because of my cousins and uncle that watch it every single week. It was the beginning of my addiction before over the wwe.

I do buy and play every games WWE being release, Smackdown vs. raw and the other. I always challenge my cousins, uncle to play with me even sometimes i did'nt win.

I am now a college freshmen but i still do continue watching it but not like before that i am already addicted to it.

Photobucket

Even i am here in the philippines, this show have the big part in my life because of the time i have given to watch it and sometimes i do try the moves they are doing to my close friend and cousins. (sorry to wwe, i already try it) HAHA

Local tv channel here is not updated unlike in cable TV channels, i only use for now the local tv so i am hoping that someday i can watch it more and not always visiting wwe website just to get updated.

This show is cool and i really like it.
I do want to watch it when they are in the philippines but it is too far and expensive

Photobucket

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito