PGMA GOODBYE.

PHILIPPINE 14th and second FEMALE PRESIDENT

GLORIA MACAPAGAL ARROYO

Thank you for the 9 years of being the philippine president even though there many many accusations over you (i don't know if its true or say that it is true)

As a respect to the outgoing president i won't say this time any harsh words to her.




GMA said to be the best president aftere ferdinand marcos because of she have build via workers many structure for the country and many economic improvement unlike the 3 past president. (that is said in the TV ADVERTISEMENT)

Gma is a good economist said by many critics and many more...

Mga Komento

  1. I was reading the dailies this early morning when I saw President P-noy in superhero suit. My initial reaction was just to smile. I remember during my college days as political science freshman when we were told by our professor that "six years is to too short for a president and too long for a bad one". We can dream and work for it. I think we can be superheroes in our own little ways and God will always bless this country. You've got a nice blog. I'm so glad to have you as a friend.

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito