WHAT WILL I DO IF I HAVE 700 MILLION PESOS?

what will i do if i have 700m pesos?

maybe if i have a very big amount of money like that...

-i don't know what will be my expression or even my reaction about it.
-i think i will panic because of the unexpected happening in my life.
-i think i will jump and run and shout that i have a 700m.

If i have the 700 million.

Million $ Championship Pictures, Images and Photos

-i will use it to help first my family
-i will buy house and lot in different region in the Philippines or maybe not only the Philippines maybe other country also.
-i will give money to the foundation to help people who really needs it.
-i will save the money for myself and also for the future of mine and my family.

_700 million pesos is a very big amount of money, It is only in my dream to have it. But still i don't lose hope that someday i can have a big amount of money even if it's not 700 million.


Nothing is wrong if i dreamed about having 700 million.
LMAO

Photobucket

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito