I hate comparing

Well, i am posting this blog to get rid over to the people who keep comparing someone o another one.


I really do hate when they keep comparing me to others. Examples of this is...


"who is more handsome/beautiful?"

"who's smarter?"

"who is stronger"


I really hate when i heard somebody or anybody comparing other to another.


On my own opinion, comparing specialy with the apperance of someone is not a good thing. It is a very bad thing to do, Do you know why?
It's because Every human being have there own appearance, ability, uniqueness and many more.


Comparing is like judging someone through physical appearance. Who the hell are they to judge me or them via appearance. It is ok, fine to me if it's via personality if you really do know the person.


So to all people who keep comparing appearances of every homo sapiens living here in the earth, you SUCK! they SUCKs!
Photobucket

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito